Lucky Ace Casino 4 62

Lucky Ace Casino Bonus

Bonus Information

  • $200
  • 100%
  • $1000
  • Happy Hour Bonus
  • $20
  • 20 x Bonus amount

Get Lucky Ace Casino bonus of 100% up to $200 when you first join the casino. Initially only 25% of the bonus will be credited to your account but once you have wagered 20 x the bonus given the remaining 75% will be credited to your account.
Extra bonuses are given during Happy Hour promotions every week where players can get additional 10% on their deposits during Happy Hour.

VIP players get extra rewards and special bonuses designed especially for them.

The wagering requirements for clearing the bonus are 20 x the bonus given which makes this a very worthwhile bonus to get.

Loyalty Program
Play Lucky Ace casino games using real money and you will immediately be enrolled to LuckyAce Casino loyalty program. You will collect comp points and all wagers on all games give you comp point that you can later cash in for free money to use at your favorite game.

VIP
Being a LuckyAce VIP player really pays off. You will get special bonuses, gifts on your birthday, exciting holidays abroad and tour packages to major sporting events. This is without a doubt one of the best VIP programs around.

Share me

Top 5 Online Casino

Bonus $ Visit
$1000 Get Bonus!
$10,000 Get Bonus!
$3.000 Get Bonus!
$888 Get Bonus!
$10,000 Get Bonus!
Casino Filter - The most informative and trusted online casino and gambling site.
Copyright 2008-2010 CasinoFilter.com - All Rights Reserved.